Friday, October 3, 2008

A Large 31, an Apple Fritter, and a 12-Grain Omega Bagel later.

I've decided that coming into work early isn't so bad. Especially when you then get to leave really early. I usually work at 8am to 4pm shift, ignoring lunch, in favor of getting home to the missus as quick as possible.

Today is a 5:30am to 1:30pm. After work I have another interview, then after that I plan on scampering home, and getting ready for the weekend:

Weekend Plans!
The missus is working at IHOP (International House of Pancakes) from 8pm to 6am Friday to Saturday and Saturday to Sunday. Between those shifts she plans on sleeping and I plan on writing a midterm. I also have a midterm to study for. Then, on Sunday we have a cake tasting appointment. It's our second and it's with a very fancy bakery. The Purple Hippo I'm sure I will end up detailing wedding plans soon. Give it time.

I can not wait for this to all be over. By this, I mean school. Not cake tasting. Cake tasting, is amazing.

P.S. A "31" is coffee speak for three creams one sugar.... in case you were wondering. I know you were, it's ok. I won't tell.

No comments: