Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fits & Spurts

I find myself updating this blog in well, fits & spurts. The Missus will demand a blog update, or I'll find something worth posting, or I'll be struck by inspiration but barring those occurrences, I don't update as much as I thought I would.

It doesn't help that most of my views ended up cataloged within the first dozen posts, that I try to keep my personal life offline, and talking about work is simply... boring. I could promise to update more, find more engrossing subjects for my audience of two or three, but I like things this way.

I'm never going to be a "professional" blogger, nor do I have any interest in doing so. Nor do I think that my washy libertarian viewpoint would ever attract more then an audience of two.

I blog as therapy, often whole posts are written, then deleted, as I needed to write more then I needed to post. Often I post here as an outlet. I like my little corner of the internet, it's quiet, and they know me here.

No comments: