Friday, May 29, 2009

So it Begins

I uploaded my PHPCMS demo site to http://www.demo.oc2software.com this morning. It's not complete, it's not even functional, and it's a blatant rip-off of another site I'm building.

But it's up.

I have a To-Do list as long as I am tall, functionality that needs to be implemented and tested, a sales pitch that needs to be developed, not to mention my companies site that needs to be built and uploaded.

My companies site...

I haven't made a dime, or sold a line of code, but it's mine. It could go nowhere, not even break even, yet at the end of the day it's mine and that's not half bad.

To everyone who expressed doubt, I did it. To those few who told me to go for it, thanks. For those who I've slighted, ignored, and spent far too little time with these past few weeks.... I owe you one.

Only time will tell if I'm successful or not, but I hope I've stacked the cards in my favor and with a little luck I hope to make a go for it, and if all goes well.... well, we shall see.

As a side note... this post is my blog's 88th post. Just saying.

No comments: