I spent the Thanksgiving holidays in Eldred PA. It's a little town just over the New York/Pennsylvania line. I was in Eldred with the Missus because my Grandparents did not like the idea of spending Thanksgiving alone and invited the Missus and I down for a few days. The meal was divine, the menu as follows:
* Homemade turkey gravy
* Brussels sprouts with bacon
* Sausage and chestnut stuffing
* Caramelized sweet potatoes
* Mashed potatoes
* Mincemeat pie
* Pumpkin Custard, it was supposed to be a pie but didn't set. We ate it anyway.
* Pumpkin Cake with cream cheese frosting made by the Missus.
All in all it was a fantastic dinner and a fantastic Thanksgiving.
And the hits just keep on comin'.....
4 weeks ago