Monday, April 2, 2012

12 Week Experiment: Week 4


Day 1: B
Squat: 140lbs.
Press: 70lbs.
Deadlift: 135lbs.

 Day 2: A
Squat: 145lbs.
Bench: 125lbs.
Upright Row: 80lbs.

 Day 3: B
Squat: 150
Press: 75lbs.
Deadlift: 145lbs.

I went back and cleaned up Week 3, there's a new Blogger interface, it's slick, but it likes to add random blank lines. It's not too bad if I remember to go back and clean everything up but when I forget you have random lines where they shouldn't be. Anyway.

Finished up Week 3 last night. At present I'm one quarter of the way through this little experiment. Frankly, if we take away the fact that my lower back is sore, I've managed three weeks of fairly solid lifting without injury. I received my first compliment at the gym the other day. Generally I show up, lift, and go home, yet in the middle of my Day 2 workout a younger guy came up to me and complimented me on my squat form. It was odd, to say the least.

Anyway, I wanted to get up on my soapbox and rage a bit, but I think it's better I keep my training, and my politics separate. For the good of all.




No comments: