Thursday, July 26, 2012

Stronglifts: Week 15 Reboot

It's been a long time since I've been in the gym, specifically 12 days. I'd like to say I had an excuse, but truthfully, there is no excuse. I got lazy. I gave up. I was upset with the Pro Club, and let that frustration keep me out of the gym.

I have nobody to blame but myself.

I'm dropping my squat weight, again, to 185. I have, evidently, not been hitting parallel. So, I'm going in with the idea that I'm going to lift correctly. In order to guarantee that I can focus on form I'm basically restarting. Truthfully, it hurts. It upsets me, and I'm sure in the coming weeks it's going to be incredibly hard for me to get in the gym, and lift. Yet, this is something I feel I really need to do in order to progress.

Let's just hope it works.

No comments: