Monday, July 16, 2012

Stronglifts: Week 15

Day 1: A
Squat: 235lbs.
Bench: 160lbs.
Upright Row: 110lbs.

Day 2: B
Squat: 185lbs.
Press: 110lbs.
Deadlift: 295lbs.

Day 3: A
Squat: 190lbs.
Bench: 165lbs.
Upright Row: 115lbs.


I started this week late, which seems to be the norm. I've had trouble keeping to a three workouts a week schedule. Between house hunting, work, and other issues creeping in I find it harder, and harder, to devote the time I need to lift, and stay sane.

Day 1 this week felt fantastic. De-loading on the upright row was the best decision I could have made. It felt fantastic. Squat feels good, bench continues to feel good, I'm looking forward to lifting. However, I've grown disenfranchised with the gym I'm at, and am looking forward to the first of the year when I can switch.

Contracts suck.

No comments: