Tuesday, April 17, 2012

12 Week Experiment: Week 6

Day 1: B
Squat: 170lbs.
Press: 85lbs.
Deadlift: 165lbs.

Day 2: A
Squat: 175lbs.
Bench: 140lbs.
Upright Row: 95lbs.

Day 3: B
Squat: 180lbs.
Press: 90lbs.
Deadlift: 175lbs.

I'm still off track, I meant to get back to a normal schedule last week, but life conspired against me. In short, I finished week 4 last night, and will hopefully get all three lifts for week 5 done during week 5. If it doesn't work, I guess I'll try week 6.

I got through my first Bench milestone. 135lbs, and it went up smoothly. Frankly, it was the only thing that went well last night. Rows hurt, squat hurt, everything hurt. I'm at the point where I need to do warm-ups for all of my lifts, and that means spending more time in the gym then I'm used to. While this isn't a bad thing I'm used to in, and out, in thirty minutes or less. With the added lifts, and rest between sets, especially on squat, I'm not getting out of the gym until 45 minutes. While that's not terrible, it's a pain.

In better news all my lifts continue to go up. Let's see how long it lasts.

No comments: